[midPoint] SAML2 and Red Hat SSO

Frédéric Lohier frederic at lohier.org
Tue May 25 23:09:11 CEST 2021

Hello,

It looks like your "anonymous user" does not has any GUI authorization. Did
you make sure that your anonymous user already exists in Midpoint and has a
role with some GUI authorizations?

By the way, if you manage to make the SAML SP signing work, please let me
know, this is still a blocker for me.

-Frederic