[midPoint] SAML2 and Red Hat SSO

tomas.husar at ibask.eu tomas.husar at ibask.eu
Tue May 25 20:43:02 CEST 2021

Hallo I would like to inform if somebody did not strugle with simmilar
trouble.

I am trying toi work with midPoint as Service Procider and RH SSo as
Identity provider,

I succesfuly did folowing:

apply saml2 modul and sequence
json.securityPolicy.authentication.sequence[0].module.name = "rhSamlSso300
";
json.securityPolicy.authentication.modules.saml2[1].name = "rhSamlSso300";
exchanged metadata between midPoint and Rh SSO
midPoint sent request to Rh SSO
RH SSO displayed loginForm,
RH sent response to midPoint
with expected username (AttributeStatement: * username = thus )

But midpoint is unable to to make authorisation decison with following
stack.
com.evolveum.midpoint.web.security.MidPointGuiAuthorizationEvaluator.decide