[midPoint] user validation process - case work item details - how can we add others data field than the username ?

Alexandre Zia alexandre.zia at ifood.com.br
Wed Feb 10 23:22:06 CET 2021

look for <additionalInformation> in the policy

<additionalInformation>
    <value>
        <part>
            <localizableText>
                <key>CheckTableHeader.triggerPlanned</key>
                <argument>
                    <value>AAAAA</value>
                </argument>
            </localizableText>
        </part>
    </value>
</additionalInformation>

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint-samples/blob/03954409cb9da80c2e9525cf2144f25a3d4e0276/samples/roles/approval-with-additional-information.xml

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 10:14 AM mid point via midPoint <
midpoint at lists.evolveum.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a question for you in relation with the data that midpoint provides
> to the validator in the case work item.
>
> Before approving a  user registration request using my work Item in the
> GUi , our approver needs to verify some data about the new users
> By default we can see only is name and this is not enough to really
> identify and validate a person
>
> How can we add other data filed like email , company... ?
>
> The approver in administration part of the GUI under all users sees only
> the users that he approved.
> We don't want him to see all users of the company...
>
> any ideas are welcome
>
> thanks
> kind regards
>
> Raymond