[midPoint] user validation process - case work item details - how can we add others data field than the username ?

mid point pointmid2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 14:14:04 CET 2021

Hi
I have a question for you in relation with the data that midpoint provides to the validator in the case work item.
Before approving a  user registration request using my work Item in the GUi , our approver needs to verify some data about the new usersBy default we can see only is name and this is not enough to really identify and validate a person
How can we add other data filed like email , company... ?
The approver in administration part of the GUI under all users sees only the users that he approved.We don't want him to see all users of the company...
any ideas are welcome
thankskind regards
Raymond