[midPoint] user validation process - case work item details - how can we add others data field than the username ?

mid point pointmid2 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 09:04:44 CET 2021

Thanks a million alexandre for the time you took to answer my email
I have difficulties find this additionalInformation in the policy, maybe i'm not looking at the correct poilicies.
If you solution is to add the fields and data in the properties ( see screenshot below), please tell me where is the policy i need to modify, athanks a lot
Just to be sure that my question was clear on my first email , i want to improve the values that the approver sees in order to confirm user identity for the time being i can see only the Name (username created by midpoint, and i would like to add other data that the requester provide during the registration something like that
emailAddressfullNamegivenNameFamilyNameextension/company

Please find below what user properties the validator see at the moment in order to validate a request

thanks for your quick answer
kind regards
raymond