[midPoint] Grouper/RabbitMQ connector async updates in 4.3.1

Ethan Kromhout kromhout at unc.edu
Wed Aug 25 22:33:47 CEST 2021

Hi Sam,

The schema registered for the namespace for incoming messages was
changed in 4.3. I'm having some problems locally, which hopefully you
won't run into, but the main change should be to replace the URL.

Old configuration line:

         <connectorConfiguration
xmlns:gen326="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/connector/builtin-1/bundle/com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.ucf.impl.builtin.async/AsyncUpdateConnector">

Should be updated to:

         <connectorConfiguration
xmlns:gen684="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/connector/builtin-1/bundle/com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.ucf.impl.builtin.async.update/AsyncUpdateConnector">

This is in the resource configuration section for the
"additionalConnector" which is the Async part of the Grouper connector.

There are additional details in the links that Pavol sent as I typed
this, as well a mention of the change has been added to the Incompatible
Changes section of the release notes
(https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/release/4.3.1/).

Ethan