[midPoint] Grouper/RabbitMQ connector async updates in 4.3.1

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Aug 25 22:08:31 CEST 2021

Hello Samuel,

yes. There were some changes. I remember that I had to change the async
update connector package name.

It's the first change in the following git history:
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commits/ef727fa65400a18ddc16228ca4fd5c27c786d2a7/testing/story/src/test/resources/grouper/resource-grouper.xml
<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commits/ef727fa65400a18ddc16228ca4fd5c27c786d2a7/testing/story/src/test/resources/grouper/resource-grouper.xml>

You can use that sample to e.g. compare with your configuration.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com