[midPoint] Grouper/RabbitMQ connector async updates in 4.3.1

Samuel Harmon sdh7 at case.edu
Wed Aug 25 21:18:55 CEST 2021

I'm trying to set up a Grouper resource in midPoint with the RabbitMQ
additionalConnector for asynchronous updates - configured pretty much
identical to the internet2 demo.

I had this working pretty well with midPoint 4.0.2, but on 4.3.1 I'm
running into trouble- when I try to run the Asynchronous Update task
on the Grouper resource it fails with the error "Configuration error:
No definition for item sources in null".

Did something change with how the additionalConnector should be
configured between these versions?

Sam