[midPoint] Grouper/RabbitMQ connector async updates in 4.3.1

Samuel Harmon samuel.harmon at case.edu
Fri Aug 27 21:03:06 CEST 2021

Pavol & Ethan,

Thank you! Changing the connectorConfiguration namespace got me a
little further - midPoint can now connect to the RabbitMQ server, but
I'm still experiencing some problems getting the update task to work
correctly.

RabbitMQ shows 10 unacked messages accessed from the queue and the
midPoint logs indicate some amount of processing is happening to those
messages, but none of the messages actually get removed from the queue
and the connection drops after fifteen minutes (but the Asynchronous
Update task keeps running).

Any ideas?

Sam