[midPoint] File x doesn't exist, at least file with CSV header must exist

David Gregor davidgregor7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:12:08 CEST 2021

Hello,
I woud like to ask how to fix this error.

When I want to change file path in edit configuration and test the
connection, it always throws this error : Configuration error: File
'pathToFile/file' doesn't exists. At least file with CSV header must exist.

I tried many paths, there are some examples :
/opt/midpoint/var/resources/hr.csv, /opt/midpoint/var/hr.csv

I also tried my Dmidpoint.home path. But I keep getting the same error.

Is there any specific path that I must use to make it work ? Or am I typing
the path in an incorrect format ?

Thanks for help !

Bez
virů. www.avg.com