[midPoint] File x doesn't exist, at least file with CSV header must exist

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz fabian.noll-dukiewicz at fndit.de
Tue Aug 24 16:27:17 CEST 2021

Hi David,

it looks like your file could not be found on the specified path or midPoint cannot access the file because of wrong access rights on the file itself. You need to check that the user who runs midPoint can access your file.

In my configuration I used the absolute path (e.g. /opt/midpoint/var/import/myfile.csv) where /opt/midpoint/var is midPoints home directory.

Kind regards
Fabian

Von meinem iPhone gesendet