[midPoint] Archetypes Assignments

Ethan Kromhout ethan at unc.edu
Fri May 22 19:51:19 CEST 2020

Hi Bill,

There is an example of a case statement that assigns archetypes that
might be useful in the InCommon Grouper demo of the midPoint container.
Specifically inside this resource example:

https://github.internet2.edu/docker/midPoint_container/blob/master/demo/grouper/midpoint_server/container_files/mp-home/post-initial-objects/resources/100-grouper.xml

Ethan