[midPoint] Archetypes Assignments

Bill Mills bill.mills at keysight.com
Fri May 22 19:40:54 CEST 2020

I'm trying to figure out how to get the employees assigned to the Employee archetype role and our contractors assigned to the External archetype role when they are imported from our HR data feed. The contractors can be distinguished from employees because their employeeNumber starts with an "N". I believe I would need to add an expression and condition to the Inbound Mapping rule for the employeeNumber attribute but I'm not sure what the Groovy logic would look like. Any suggestions to get me started would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Mills
IAM Program Lead
Keysight Technologies, Inc.