[midPoint] midPoint Digest, Vol 97, Issue 6

Keith LeValley klevalley2 at davenport.edu
Thu May 7 17:11:18 CEST 2020

This was the solution so thank you for the assistance.

This took me a minute to find so if anyone is having a similar issue.  From
the midPoint GUI select Repository Objects -> All Objects -> and set the
filter to "Connector" -> Delete the connector that you want to update.

When I did this it didn't remove the .jar containing the connector from the
lib folder, but I wasn't able to see it when creating a new resource until
after a restart of the midPoint service.  I am not sure if this will break
any resources associated with this connector object so I would be cautious.

klevalley2 at davenport.edu