[midPoint] midPoint Digest, Vol 97, Issue 6

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed May 6 16:30:48 CEST 2020

Hi,

Davy is right and I will just add that a Connector object gets created
for each combination of connector type and connector version. So if you
have multiple versions of the same connector as JAR files, you will also
have multiple Connector objects.

The resource is "connected" to the connector using the Connector
_object_ oid. And the Connector object contains the connectorType,
connectorVersion and other strings which are fetched from the real
connector JAR file when the connector is first discovered.

So in order to get rid of obsolete connectors, you need to delete JAR
file and also ConnectorType object for that connector from midPoint
repository (GUI: Repository objects - All objects - (select "Connector"
type))

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer