[midPoint] How to hide or change the "help" popup

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Wed May 15 19:36:37 CEST 2019

It is in annotation under <documentation> and not really <help> for all
object types it looks like. I am not on 3.9 yet but would rather not have
all that info displayed to users either. Maybe there is a setting in config
to override or turn off? A developer would know, spinning up a docker
instance to check myself and see.

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/1c1975fa450bbee741314c2822c5715ebf68f6b2/infra/schema/src/main/resources/xml/ns/public/common/common-core-3.xsd#L3914