[midPoint] How to hide or change the "help" popup

Brad Firestone bhotrock at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:46:47 CEST 2019

I know how to set the "help" text for a custom extension schema
attribute (in the schema definition), but I haven't found how to either
hide, or modify the default help text for standard attributes such as
fullName:
"Full name of the user with all decorations....."

I started with 3.5 or 3.6 and I don't think it included all of these
help texts.  But a new install of 3.9 has them for many, if not all
attributes.  Since these descriptions are very "developer" oriented, I'd
like to either hide or edit them.

I tried to add <help>Test text</help> to the User Object Template, but
that's not allowed.  I'm probably missing something obvious.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Brad