[midPoint] Ellucian Banner

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Jul 22 16:51:48 CEST 2019

Hello,

As far as I know there is no working Banner connector yet. There is an
Internet2/InCommon working group that is focusing on this topic:
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/TIERCSP/Identity+Onboarding+with+Banner

I hope that sooner or later there will be a working Banner connector.
Therefore I have created a dummy page that points interested users to
the relevant information:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Banner+Connector