[midPoint] Expired credential

Sylvaire kevin TIPA sylvaire-kevin.tipa at mythalesgroup.io
Tue Sep 11 09:38:18 CEST 2018

Yes ,like I say « We need to use “reset password” “ :D .

I would like to have a form in this situation, without using reset password. But it work and it’s fine.  Thx

Cordialement,

[cid:8e2f30c3-f5eb-4f4e-aefb-9d083f8a3b45]

Sylvaire-Kevin TIPA
Thales Services / OIC / DevOps Automatisation Infrastructures
THALES SERVICES SAS
44 Quai Charles de Gaulle
CS 20100
69463 Lyon Cedex 06