[midPoint] Expired credential

Fabian Bosch fabian.bosch at daasi.de
Tue Sep 11 09:06:11 CEST 2018

Hi!

What do you mean by

> MP do not provide field for reset it?

if you put this into your securityPolicy and configure either security
questions or mail notifications you have a "reset password" on your
login-page:

    <credentialsReset>

        <!-- <mailReset> <name>Reset password using mail</name> <additionalAuthenticationName>confirmationLink</additionalAuthenticationName>

            </mailReset> -->

        <securityQuestionReset>

            <name>Reset Password using Security Question</name>

        </securityQuestionReset>

    </credentialsReset>

Is this what you are looking for?

chers