[midPoint] attribute name localization

Peter Holes pholes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:27:35 CEST 2018

Hi Guys,
maybe stupid question, but does midpoint support attribute name
localization? I have couple of custom attributes, which I would like
to offer to user in different languages. I put the localized strings
into Midpoint_en.properties, but I everything stay untranslated.

I use definition like these (nothing happens after tomcat restart):
ObjectType.UserType.extension.ipTelNum=Extension
also try like this
UserType.extension.ipTelNum=Extension

and same for roles like
AbstractRoleType.extension.jobCode=Job code
ObjectType.AbstractRoleType.extension.jobCode=Job code

for the custom error messages the localization works fine.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thx for advice.
Peter.