[midPoint] midPoint on Azure or AWS with Continuous Delivery?

Matthew Castle matthew.castle at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 14:22:28 CEST 2018

Hi,

We are about to start the evaluation of midpoint by developing a small Proof of Concept.

We have two main areas of uncertainty and I was wondering if anyone would be willing share their experiences in these areas to get us started in the right direction:

  1.  Installing midPoint in a cloud platform as a service environment such as, AWS Elastic Beanstalk +  AWS Relational Database Service or Azure Web Apps + Azure SQL.

  1.  Keeping configuration in source control and setting up an automated deployment pipeline to move this configuration through pre-prod to prod environments.

Any pointers you can give us would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Matthew Castle
Head of Application Development
IT Services | University of Oxford
Dartington House, University Offices, Oxford OX1 2JD
01865 616349
E: matthew.castle at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:matthew.castle at it.ox.ac.uk>
www.it.ox.ac.uk<https://www.it.ox.ac.uk/>