[midPoint] midPoint on Azure or AWS with Continuous Delivery?

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jul 26 18:19:27 CEST 2018

Hello Matthew,

as a developer I have no direct experience with these issues but (as
nobody answered here yet) let me tell a few words:

 1. There are deployments in cloud environments. I've heard of both AWS
    and Azure, although I am not 100% sure. One of these was quite
    impressive, with tens of nodes processing tens of millions of
    records (this one was not in production, though). Maybe you could
    directly contact Igor Farinič for more information.
 2. One option that is being used is the Eclipse plugin
    <https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Eclipse+plugin+HOWTO>.
    Being part of Eclipse, all the configuration objects can be under
    version control. They can be then deployed to various environments
    (test, QA, production) on the press of a button, so to say. There is
    a support for tailoring of configuration objects for different
    environments, namely a simple macro expansion feature. I am sure
    some people on this list use the plugin routinely, so they might be
    able to share their experiences, if needed.

Hope this helps. :)

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com