[midPoint] Entitlements for multiple intent Account objects

Marco Benucci m.benucci at nsr.it
Tue Feb 27 17:03:06 CET 2018

Hi,

I have an AD-LDAP with two schema handling with different intents (named
user and functional) for accounts.
Now, I would like to import groups also, using a meta-role that can
assing an account on that resource and an <association> for each schema
handling.
This groups could be assigned to any of the accounts, users and
functionals.

Now, in the meta-role I can define only one kind/intent couple for the
account that has to be created, so if I set intent user the association
of that role to an user that has an account with kind functional will
not work...

Is there a way to create an entitlement that will work with two
different intent of accounts?

Thank you,
Marco