[midPoint] Best practice : ressource versus role

Oleksandr Nekriach o.nekriach at dynatech.lv
Wed Feb 28 08:40:06 CET 2018

Hi Sylvaire Kevin

It is simple. To check what is better  try to change something in
Metarole (e.g. displayName) via GUI interface.
In my case the "attribute" section always disappears.

Best regards, Oleksandr

On 27 February 2018 at 13:59, TIPA Sylvaire-Kevin
<sylvaire-kevin.tipa at mythalesgroup.com> wrote:
> Hey guy,
>
> I canno't find what it the best practice between mapping attribut change in
> the ressource or in the role/metarole.
>
> For exemple, I have a outbound mapping with some attribut like name. In MP I
> the best solution ? :
> - Use schema handling for make my transformation
> - Use the contruction part of my metarole for make this transformation
>
> It's just a dumb exemple :)
>
> <inducement id="1">
>         <construction>
>             <resourceRef
>                 oid="41746865-6e61-1000-0002-000000000001"
>                 relation="org:default"
>                 type="c:ResourceType" />
>             <kind>entitlement</kind>
>             <intent>group</intent>
>             <attribute>
>                <c:ref>ri:groupVisibility</c:ref>
>                <outbound>
>                   <strength>weak</strength>
>                   <expression>
>                      <value>private</value>
>                   </expression>
>                </outbound>
>             </attribute>
>         </construction>
>     </inducement>
>

> --
>
> Cordialement.

Oleksandr Nekriach | Identity and access management engineer

Dynatech, Mednieku str. 4a, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia

+37125314685
,
o.nekriach at dynatech.lv

www.dynatech.lv

Stay connected:

Confidentiality Notice: This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the
addressee you may not copy, distribute or perform any other activities
with this information. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify us by e-mail immediately. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses.