[midPoint] Publish SOAP/REST web services from Midpoint

Pertti Kellomäki pertti.kellomaki at datactica.fi
Thu Oct 5 08:08:54 CEST 2017

Hi Santiago,

4.10.2017, 23:35, Santiago Benavidez kirjoitti:
> is it possible to create some custom SOAP/REST web services from any
> connector?

We have a setup with an Apache httpd in front of midPoint, and we have
implemented a rest interface inside the httpd. The rest interface
functions as an adapter. It provides a simple set of methods which is
easy to use for the clients, and translates it to one or more calls to
the midPoint rest api. Works reasonably well.

The reason we decided to hide the midPoint rest api from clients is that
using it requires quite detailed knowledge about midPoint and the
midPoint roles we are using.
--
Pertti