[midPoint] Publish SOAP/REST web services from Midpoint

Santiago Benavidez sbenavidez at identicum.com
Wed Oct 4 22:35:43 CEST 2017

Hi all,

As far as I'm concerned there's a connector "REST Connector Superclass" to
invoke web services, but let's supposed we need to publish some methods for
external applications to retrieve some Midpoint data, is it possible to
create some custom SOAP/REST web services from any connector? Or is it
there any other way to achieve this?

I know that the Midpoint API is available but I need to create some custom
web services with custom responses.

Thanks in advanced,

*Ing. Santiago R. BenavĂ­dez*
 Identicum S.A.

*Jorge Newbery 3226, ArgentinaTel: +54 (11) **4552.3050 (int. 107)*
*sbenavidez at identicum.com <sbenavidez at identicum.com>*
www.identicum.com