[midPoint] Strange error when assigning role

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Sun Jul 2 11:21:22 CEST 2017

Hi!

I have created a role. It induces a resource based on ScriptedSQL
Connector and MySQL database.
I have assigned the role to 162 users. 160 was OK, on 2 users I got
error (in "server tasks"):

Failed to execute: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException:
Listener refused the connection with the following error:
ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect
descriptor

"ORA" error with MySQL? I know that Oracle is owner of MySQL, but I
didn't know that they transplanted the error codes from the "big bro".