[midPoint] Drupal connector

Kromhout, Ethan A. ethan at unc.edu
Mon Jul 3 17:14:16 CEST 2017

I'm doing some pilot testing of the Drupal connector version 1.0.0.2 on Midpoint 3.51, and am getting a null pointer exception when I test the connection. The Drupal install is a vanilla instance of 7.56,  to which I've added the services and rest components needed for the connector. I've only imported the  resource-drupal.xml sample definition, with changes to match my Drupal install.

The exception is being thrown from com.evolveum.polygon.connector.drupal.TaxonomyCache during initialization. I tried adding a couple of taxonomy entries just in case those being null could be an issue, but that didn't appear to matter. The exception line mentioned in the trace appears to just be a logging statement, if I'm looking at the correct code base.

I was hoping someone familiar with the connector or its configuration might point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Ethan

6C2F 9067 96D4 AB4A 9621  4FEB 3069 4100 EBFB 55D1