[midPoint] passwordResetNotifier

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Sat Jul 1 17:48:43 CEST 2017

Hello!

I'm trying to configure the Password Reset feature (v 3.5.1). Everything
working fine, exept sending mails with link :)
When I save system configuration with "passwordResetNotifier" handler I
got error:

"No field passwordResetNotifier in class class
com.evolveum.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.common_3.EventHandlerType
(and no element method in object factory too)"

Other handlers, eg. simpleWorkflowNotifier works ok.

Is this feature 3.6+ only? I tried to goole for this without success.

Thanks!
Wojciech Staszewski