[midPoint] Request a role - Add all to shopping card

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Fri Dec 22 13:31:25 CET 2017

Hello!

As far as I know there's no such option.
I'd like to see the cloning option with resources as well.

As a workaround you may go to the repository objects->user, edit user,
copy xml, then modify the xml and remove unnecessary data (metadata, oid, operation executions, credentials, and so)
and after modification required fields import the modified xml by Object import tool.

Regards!
WS