[midPoint] Request a role - Add all to shopping card

Nico Pätzelt-Schäkel paetni1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:21:12 CET 2017

Hello,

we are working with MidPoint 3.6.1. We often have to create an account with
nearly the same attributes and assignments (roles) like another.

At the moment we create an account. Then open the "Request a role" dialog.
Choose the target and select the roles from the existing user. We have to
add role by role to the "shopping card".
Is there a way to add all the roles of an existing user to a new user?

Or even better: Is there a way to clone an existing user only with the
difference of name / lastname / phone / mail?

Kind Regards
Nico