[midPoint] Configuring synchronisation of resource account to user

Tommy Montegu tommy.montegu at exodata.fr
Thu Apr 20 14:01:50 CEST 2017

Hello Ivan,

Here you can find my AD resource configuration, and my Zimbra resource
configuration file.

I have one task of reconciliation. I have no error in this task. All my
element is processing correctly by
com.evolveum.midpoint.common.operation.reconciliation.resourceReconciliati
on

But for
com.evolveum.midpoint.common.operation.reconciliation.repoReconciliation.s
tatistics, I have this message :

Processing unfinished operations done. Out of 0 objects, 0 were processed
successfully and processing of 0 resulted in failure. Total time spent: 0
ms.

And in my resource > Accounts I got all account UNMATCHED and the result
FailedOperationTypeType.null :FatalError. Here the details :

Failed to reconciliation: Error occurred during resource object shadow
owner lookup, reason: Couldn't convert query.

Thank you for debugging my configuration file.

I hope to hearing from you soon.