[midPoint] Configuring synchronisation of resource account to user

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Apr 20 13:32:35 CEST 2017

Hi,

at first look it looks ok to me, so please post your resource (without
password) and stack trace of the error - or share it somewhere and send
the link please. I will try to look at it when I have some spare time.

On 04/20/2017 01:01 PM, Tommy Montegu wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Thanks for answering me.
>

> I try what you say but it seems not work.
>

> I configure my synchronization task like that :
>

>          <correlation>
>
>             <q:equal>
>
>                <q:path>c:fullName</q:path>
>
>                <expression>
>
>                   <path>$account/attributes/ri:cn</path>
>
>                </expression>
>
>             </q:equal>
>
>          </correlation>
>
>          <reconcile>true</reconcile>
>

> So to me, this would search users in midPoint where fullName equals
> zimbra cn. I look with LDAP Browser, and the cn in Zimbra matching the
> fullName in midPoint.
>
> But after that, I create a reconcile task, and I saw all my account in
> my resource, but with this error :
>

> Failed to reconciliation: Error occurred during resource object shadow
> owner lookup, reason: Couldn't convert query.
>

> Please, could you tell me where in my code (or my task) I made a
> mistake ? Why I get this error ? And all this account is in the
> “Unmatched” situation.

Unmatched situation is OK (expected), as the correlation failed for now.

> Moreover, I didn’t see the account appear in Projections tab for the
> user. Do I need to do something to add the projections, after creating
> the reconciliation task ?

No, if the reconciliation task finished and links the account, you will
see the projections.

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer