[midPoint] Configuring synchronisation of resource account to user

Tommy Montegu tommy.montegu at exodata.fr
Thu Apr 20 13:01:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

Thanks for answering me.

I try what you say but it seems not work.

I configure my synchronization task like that :

         <correlation>

            <q:equal>

               <q:path>c:fullName</q:path>

               <expression>

                  <path>$account/attributes/ri:cn</path>

               </expression>

            </q:equal>

         </correlation>

         <reconcile>true</reconcile>

So to me, this would search users in midPoint where fullName equals zimbra
cn. I look with LDAP Browser, and the cn in Zimbra matching the fullName
in midPoint.

But after that, I create a reconcile task, and I saw all my account in my
resource, but with this error :

Failed to reconciliation: Error occurred during resource object shadow
owner lookup, reason: Couldn't convert query.

Please, could you tell me where in my code (or my task) I made a mistake ?
Why I get this error ? And all this account is in the "Unmatched"
situation.

Moreover, I didn't see the account appear in Projections tab for the user.
Do I need to do something to add the projections, after creating the
reconciliation task ?

Please, I hope to hearing from you soon. I remain at your entire disposal
for further information.

Thank you.