[midPoint] Configuring synchronisation of resource account to user

Tommy Montegu tommy.montegu at exodata.fr
Fri Apr 21 08:14:23 CEST 2017

Hello Ivan,

I got news. I find the problem.

Indeed my cn in zimbra is < Surname + first name >, but in AD it's < first
name + surname >.

So I decided to use correlation between adresse mail. In zimbra, I want to
use the zimbraMaildeliveryAddress, and in the user in midPoint, I want to
use mail.

So I configure like this :

<correlation>

            <q:equal>

               <q:path>c:mail</q:path>

               <expression>

<path>$account/attributes/zimbraMailDeliveryAddress</path>

               </expression>

            </q:equal>

         </correlation>

         <reconcile>true</reconcile>

But it still doesn't work. I Have error in my reconciliation task :

Error occurred during resource object shadow owner lookup, reason:
Couldn't search users in repository, based on filter (See logs).

So I don't know why it doesn't work. You can find attach my new resource
configuration file for Zimbra.

Thank you very much.

Best regards