[midPoint] MidPoint 3.5.1 "Einstein" Update 1 released

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Mon Apr 10 16:34:19 CEST 2017

Hi Nicolas,

I think it references the ability to use the following in System
Configuration object:

   <deploymentInformation>
        <name>TEST</name>
        <description>My customer, Inc.</description>
        <headerColor>#d08dd0</headerColor>
    </deploymentInformation>

The changes are applied immediately, no restart required. I have tested
this last week (except "description" element).

Please see the corresponding schema; when I find anything more, I will
post it here.

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer