[midPoint] MidPoint 3.5.1 "Einstein" Update 1 released

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Mon Apr 10 17:00:01 CEST 2017

Thank you Ivan. I found this other procedure:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Deployment+Information+Type
where each parameter is documented. Maybe it should be linked from here
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=21528591>.

It's a great feature (I mean change system configuration instead of
deploying a custom war) but there are little fixes I have to change
manually, i.e.:

   - The breadcrumbs color is dark but other colors on the toolbar are
   lighter. So if you configure a dark background you cannot see the
   breadcrumbs and if you configure a lighter one you cannot se the logged
   user and the page title.
   - The sidebar-toggle keeps the native background color.

Maybe this settings can be included in future versions.

Regards,

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226