[midPoint] MidPoint 3.5.1 "Einstein" Update 1 released

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Mon Apr 10 16:08:53 CEST 2017

Hi, this version announces some changes on "Easy customization of basic
look and feel (color, icon, system name)". Is there any change on the
procedure documented here
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=21528591>?

We have tried to change the theme and the logo with the version
3.5.1-SNAPSHOT but it fails with a wicket exception because it cannot find
the "logo" wicket.

Thanks in advance,

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.