[midPoint] Accidently deleted administrator from GUI

Болат Казыбаев B.kazybayev at ktg.kz
Thu Sep 29 14:21:37 CEST 2016

Thank you for your time, guys! In fact I inserted a record without fullobject. That is why, when I restarted midpoint server there was an error during startup time and midpoint didn't started. Nevertheless we got valuable knowledge about database structure of midPoint during researching the problem. Thank you, again!