[midPoint] Link accounts from different resources

mariano marron marron.mariano87 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:10:48 CEST 2016

Hi everyone. I hope you can help me with this issue.

I have two database resources pointing to different database tables:
resource1 pointing to table1 and resource2 pointing to table2. Both tables
contain the same users and each user has an identifier (the same in the two
tables).

First, I import the accounts from resource1. Now that I have the accounts
created in Midpoint, i want to get additional attributes for those accounts
from table2.

Is this possible? How should I configure my resource2 schemaHandling and
synchronization in order to do this?

Thanks in advance!