[midPoint] Assing a role to a user via RESTfull interface

pdbogen at cernu.us pdbogen at cernu.us
Fri Sep 16 10:15:19 CEST 2016

Howdy, Florin.

I happened to have the same problem as you. I wrote a small tool in Go to
perform this task; but the short answer is that no, there's not a simpler way;
what you are doing is, as far as I understand it, completely correct.

If you think having the tool would be helpful to you, I can check with my
management about releasing it as open source.

- Patrick