[midPoint] MidPoint Customized Class Replacement

Martin Marchese mmarchese at identicum.com
Fri Sep 16 00:51:39 CEST 2016

Hi all,

In order to troubleshoot an issue we are facing, we want to add some
logging to one of MidPoint classes (specifically
com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.impl.ProvisioningServiceImpl.java)

We've already been using the our custom UI by using maven overlays, so the
same way, we tried to add the provisioning-impl overlay

<overlay>
       <id>com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning</id>
</overlay>

But still we are not being able to replace the class. Attached is the whole
pom.xml file we are using.

Any clues on how to do this?

Thanks in advance

*Ing. Martín Marchese*