[midPoint] run reconcile in object template before processing

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Wed Sep 21 15:39:21 CEST 2016

Here is what I was trying just too see if I could,

Within my AD resource I added the below to the account object class,

<attribute>
    <c:ref>icfs:groups</c:ref>
    <inbound>
        <target>
           <path>$c:user/c:extension/bshp:adgroups</path>
        </target>
     </inbound>
</attribute>

When a person is added to a group in AD then this does not get populated in
midpoint, after the first live sync detection it is 'null' BUT as soon as I
run a reconcile on the account the group gets added. From there, within a
user objectTemplate, it will assign either a org or role based on the
values.

This is using the .NET connector, from looking at the newer ad-ldap
connector it might actually work better since I do see 'memberOf' , I need
to upgrade but just do not have the time 😔

JASON