[midPoint] MidPoint Customized Class Replacement

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri Sep 16 10:37:34 CEST 2016

Hi Martin,

Overlay should work. Overlay is not specific to midPoint in any way. It
is maven functionality. You will probably find a lot of suggestions if
you google a bit.

But I would suggest a different approach here: clone/fork the source
code, modify it, build it, deploy it. This has an added benefit that you
can contribute the modification back to midPoint project:
https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/