[midPoint] Modify workflow email template

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Sep 8 21:22:06 CEST 2016

Hello Florin,

yes, it is possible to customize workflow notifications:

Please have look at

 1. https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Notifications
 2. https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Workflow+notifications
 3. https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Using+Velocity+Templates+for+Notifications

I'm not sure about the link to Work Items (or any link, for that
matter). We are currently limited to text/plain messages; so there could
be a problem inserting hyperlinks there. It's up to mail clients to
present URLs to the user as clickable ones.

There's a JIRA issue for that: MID-3169
<https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-3169> (with a fix version of
"sponsoring needed").

Best regards,