[midPoint] Feedback on the cooperation

Simona Minarikova simona.minarikova at evolveum.com
Mon Sep 12 08:51:14 CEST 2016

Dear subscriber.

Hope you're having a great week!

I am an intern in Evolveum and recently I have been working on my bachelor thesis, where I am trying to find out how is the overall customer satisfaction. For me and the whole team it is very important that you got everything you wanted and therefore it would be very helpful if you could answer a few questions in a week or two about your experiences with Evolvelum and give us some feedback on the cooperation, so in the future we will be able to improve our services.
Thank you in advance for your time.
Best regards

Simona Mináriková

Questions to answer:
Why did you decide to work with Evolveum?
What do you like the most about the cooperation?
What have changed in your company since the cooperation?
If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?