[midPoint] Modify workflow email template

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 8 21:03:44 CEST 2016

Hello,

I was wondering what's the easiest way to modify the approval workflow
email template. We currently have a lot of users (ie. PMs) who are not
familiar with midPoint but became approvers for particular roles. When they
receive an email like so:

A new work item has been created
> Process instance name: Assigning amazon_dev to user_name
> Work item: Approve adding amazon_dev to user_name
> Assignee: pm_name
> Notification created on: Thu Sep 08 09:32:16 UTC 2016

They get confused as to what exactly they need to do and where. The ability
to include a link to "My Work Items" would solve both the what and where of
this issue. Even if this link doesn't contain a direct link to the actual
work item itself but just the "My Work Items" page would be great.

Any recommendations on how to achieve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-F