[midPoint] Installation error Midpoint UbuntuServer

ALEJANDRO GOMEZ ANAYA alejandro.gomez at correounivalle.edu.co
Fri May 27 21:51:32 CEST 2016

Good Morning Midpoint Team

I appreciate the prompt response and the cooperation. The error appeared
because I was using the script 3.0 assuming that it worked for later
versions of Midpoint. I ran the correct one and Midpoint worked perfectly
in Ubuntu Server.

I would further ask about the following error message displayed when
deploying Midpoint in CentOs 7 after doing all the above steps of the Guide.
I apologize for the late reply, I’m back at work recently.

may 27, 2016 2:22:37 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFORMACIÓN: SessionListener: contextDestroyed()
may 27, 2016 2:22:37 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFORMACIÓN: ContextListener: contextDestroyed()
may 27, 2016 2:24:18 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFORMACIÓN: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath
may 27, 2016 2:24:20 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFORMACIÓN: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
may 27, 2016 2:26:23 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
listenerStart
GRAVE: Excepción enviando evento inicializado de contexto a instancia de
escuchador de clase org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
bean with name 'repositoryService': Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is org.hibernate.TransactionException: Transaction not
successfully started

        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:136)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:407)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1545)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:539)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:475)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:228)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:298)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:703)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:760)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:482)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:403)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:306)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:106)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:5068)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5584)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:899)