[midPoint] Installation error Midpoint UbuntuServer

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Mon May 9 19:25:53 CEST 2016

Hi Alejandro,

please which postgresql script you imported to create midpoint database
tables? It looks like there is different version of midpoint versus
different version of repository databases.

It seems that wiki page requires an update, thank you for this.

REgards,
Ivan

On 05/09/2016 07:00 PM, ALEJANDRO GOMEZ ANAYA wrote:
> Good Morning Midpoint Team
>
> I have made the Midpoint installation of version 3.3.1 in Ubuntu
> Server following the instructions on this
> link(https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/midPoint+on+Ubuntu%2C+Tomcat%2C+PostgreSQL+HOWTO).
>
> When finished all steps and access to localhost / Midpoint I cannot
> see anything, since the following error appears:
>
> may 09, 2016 9:56:26 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFORMACIÓN: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on
> classpath
> may 09, 2016 9:56:27 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFORMACIÓ“N: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
> may 09, 2016 9:57:06 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> listenerStart
>
> GRAVE: Excepción enviando evento inicializado de contexto a instancia
> de escuchador de clase
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
> creating bean with name 'repositoryService' defined in class path
> resource [ctx-configuration.xml]: Initialization of bean failed;
> nested exception is
> creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in URL
> [jar:file:/opt/apache-tomcat-7.0.69/webapps/midpoint/WEB-INF/lib/repo-sql-impl-3.3.1.jar!/ctx-repository-session.xml]:
> Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
> org.hibernate.HibernateException: Missing table: m_acc_cert_campaign
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:547)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:475)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:228)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:298)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:703)
> at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:760)
> at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:482)
> at
> [...]

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect
  evolveum.com                     evolveum.com/blog/